Blue Coraline Algae

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitheran
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blitheran

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
2,546
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I have a very distinct blue Coraline algae growing in my tank is that normal.

You can see I have the classic pink, but throughout the tank I have patches of blue. Just making sure this is normal haha.
IMG_0805.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new