Blue Hornet Colony FT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltine
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltine

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Messages
976
Reaction score
477
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 30+ polyp Blue Hornet colony I'm looking to trade. I've been venturing into the SPS world more now, not sure what they're worth so I figured I'd start here to see if anyone was interested in trading a SPS frag pack of sorts? Located around Orlando FL, prefer not to ship.

I'll post pics later.

Thanks!
Salt
 
da7929eaa59a4225a3212aa620843236.jpg

dfd8242a6758df0e2f1d86f1b2aa4f98.jpg
 
I'm in Volusia county.

I have purple stylophora, Seasons Greetings monti, Starburst monti, a purple and yellow scroll coral, and a Meteor Shower cyphastrea.

Let me know if you're interested in any.
 
I'm in Volusia county.

I have purple stylophora, Seasons Greetings monti, Starburst monti, a purple and yellow scroll coral, and a Meteor Shower cyphastrea.

Let me know if you're interested in any.

No thank you!!

I'm going to take these down for now as I've made a couple frags for people recently.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new