Blue lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter zuri
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zuri

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
674
Reaction score
388
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R,
I've been battling some recurring gha in a low flow shelf partially due to low cuc and bad husbandry.....(sigh) I will be better!
I was thinking of going a week of blues as I get a new cuc n some heavy w/c's in. How much more blue would you typically add to supplement the lack of whites for a bta/torch's . thx
 
None. IMO, it won't really help much. Time would be better spent with a toothbrush IMO.
 
thx. never used a toothbrush before may try it out I usually take a siphon an just rub/pull it but that may work alot better! :)
 
Oh yea. I was in the tank today with it.
"Minty fresh"! Lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new