Blue mushroom concern

Jethro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I have a blue mushroom coral that has been had been happy for months on his original plug in my sand bed. He detached from the plug a few weeks ago and i was able to lay him in a little basin in my live rock where he seemed very happy at first. He has since slid down into the crevices of the rock. I can still see him but just barely. He remains bright blue at times. Is he okay / happy there? I assume he would move on his own if not? I am afraid to try to extricate him for fear of doing more harm than good. Any input would be appreciated!

Jeff

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I have a blue mushroom coral that has been had been happy for months on his original plug in my sand bed. He detached from the plug a few weeks ago and i was able to lay him in a little basin in my live rock where he seemed very happy at first. He has since slid down into the crevices of the rock. I can still see him but just barely. He remains bright blue at times. Is he okay / happy there? I assume he would move on his own if not? I am afraid to try to extricate him for fear of doing more harm than good. Any input would be appreciated!

Jeff
He should attach to the sand or rock.
If sand, you can superglue to location of your choice.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 186 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.7%
Back