Blue mushroom coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter zeeGGee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
those mushrooms are still cheap you can buy a whole rock of those for 40$. They are not hard to find.. Diversden has them for 50$ for colonies and locally you should be able to find them even cheaper.
Mine was free. They actually saved him just for me. They knew I'd love him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new