Blue Oregon Tortuosa I.D.

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
4,233
Reaction score
12,495
Location
ARIZONA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I believe I bought this under the name Blue Acro. Its been around 5 years since I had 2 Blue Oregon Torts in an earlier tank and don’t quite remember them looking like this coral displayed in the photo. This one is definitely blue and has brownish polyps pretty much always extended. Anyone? Thanks.
IMG_4009.jpeg
 
So, I believe I bought this under the name Blue Acro. Its been around 5 years since I had 2 Blue Oregon Torts in an earlier tank and don’t quite remember them looking like this coral displayed in the photo. This one is definitely blue and has brownish polyps pretty much always extended. Anyone? Thanks.
IMG_4009.jpeg
So here’s a photo from Jan. 2020 of my 2 Oregon Torts. The seem to have a distinct shape.
IMG_4011.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new