Blue Ringer!! MUST SEE

PaulKreider

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
1,799
Reaction score
109
Location
Tallahassee-Venice Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a piece I've had for over a year now and spent most of that time as a browned out turd of a coral, about 5 months ago it started coloring up and now I believe it has finely settled in. Its got ridiculous amounts of color!

Most recent:
12344556 by paulkreider60, on Flickr


IMG_3904 by paulkreider60, on Flickr

The Neon green tips literally glow
IMG_3905 by paulkreider60, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
WOW! I want it! ;_;
Also, hehehehehe "turd of a coral".
 
Unfortunately I don't, this thing was brown for so long I was debating about just throwing it out a while back, started off as about a 1.5inch piece.

I have some brownies, I was looking for inspiration. :)

If they turn out half as nice as yours I'll be happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new