Blue Slimer

Adams from Battle Coral has a yellow slimmer but he lost it. I think Gary from Reef pet has a seed. I have all 4 purple blue green and teal. They all fast grower and slim when touch.
 
image.jpg

Soon I can tell you......:-)
 
What is this piece? Second one back?
IMG_20200216_131604.jpg
 
Here is mine with T5's
IMG-20240701-WA0261_remastered.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new