Blue Spot Puffer for sale

AquaHobby31

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
200
Reaction score
200
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue Spot Puffer Fish for sale $80 coming out of display. Nipping on hammers and frogspawn

E07F55E3-A289-4302-BD71-E034E8E4DD3C.jpeg 6CB6D3A6-3142-4D48-8505-675A801CC880.jpeg A6B1467E-D5BF-47B5-82D6-26C211A0299B.jpeg 7783CDA2-A509-4321-8D33-2D78ACBC214D.jpeg F17A8D7F-8752-4716-8F50-234FCE994071.jpeg
 
Still available? Where in MD?
 
In Rockville and yes. He is chilling in the sump
 
Hey there, is this still available? I’m in the inner harbor area
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new