Blue spot watchman and small snails or hermit crabs.

Townes_Van_Camp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Messages
2,366
Reaction score
3,533
Location
Jacksonville, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this watchman for 3 years, no shrimp. He has done a fine job of building a cave. I watch my tank all of the time. It’s how I relax after work, the water tests/dose, and a dog walk.

I don’t know how I have failed to see this happen for 3 years. My watchman picks up small hermits and snails carries them out of his turf, spits them out and returns home. Mine can’t be the only one.

Now I kind of want to get him a shrimp...
 
Territorial behavior
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new