Blue Spotted Jawfish.

  • Thread starter Thread starter gsw0716
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gsw0716

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Messages
269
Reaction score
119
Location
Fairfield, ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in love with this fish, my LCS has 2. I'm pretty sure my tank doesn't have the requirements to house one, but figure I'd ask anyways. Minimum tank requirement? A deep sand bed is the main requirement for these guys? I also have a watchman goby, so that would be a no go i assume. My tank is also only 25 gallon so I'm sure I'd have to wait until I upgrade to a 40 or 50 gallon. How difficult are they to keep overall?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new