Blue Staghorn

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squadir
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Squadir

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
384
Reaction score
125
Location
Trinidad, W.I.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I have a blue staghorn frag that barely grows at all, it has been pretty high up together with some other frags for a few months, I'm considering moving it lower down. Should I?
This is it and the current placement. Circle is stag in question, arrow is other blue stag that has had good growth.
1.jpg

2.jpg



If anyone has any in their system can you share your placement and a pic if you have any please?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new