Blue stripe Pipe fish

Coral Pimp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
301
Reaction score
35
Location
Brooklyn, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pipe fish i had for 2 years now, nice and fat about 2in eating anything from pods to mysis :)

IMG_7671.jpg
 
That's great! Love me some pipefish!
 
That pipefish looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing!!
 
I have one in SPS tank with high flow. It does well too. you only can keep one or they would fight to dead.
 
I have a mated pair. Great little fish but I only see them every few days or at night when they bed down.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new