Blue stripe pipefish

  • Thread starter Thread starter gflat65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
3,133
Reaction score
111
Location
Montgomery, Al.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone got any bluestripe pipefish (presumably D. excisus) in their reef tanks? I've read they are the most adaptable in captivity and don't mind flow, but wanted to see if anyone had firsthand experience.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new