Blue Treasures Biopellets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jayellul
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jayellul

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
92
Reaction score
21
Location
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I know there is various threads on the subject but I am going to start this on anyway...

Aside from the new all in one pellets, are all biopellets created equal? I wanted to start my new system with the new ecobak plus pellets however they'll be stupidly expensive by the time i get them over here (Australia). In my current system i am using TLF pellets.

I have found these Blue Treasures NP BioPearls 500ml | Guppy's Aquarium Products Online ans was wondering if anyone has used them and if they would honestly be any different???

Any feed back would be appreciated :-)
 
I have not used that brand before but have used many others with great success, but I felt like Warner Marine brand performed the best for me out of all the brands that I have tried.
 
+1 to the Warner Marine Ecobak Plus Bio Pellets. I have been using them for 6 months and I am very happy with its results. Before I was using BRS's Bio Pellets and having to run GFO. After 3 years of dealing with GFO, really happy that my phosphates are in check.

Cole


Sent from my iPad using REEF2REEF
 
Can you please explain in a way that even I would understand? I just ordered a Bio Pellet reactor and am trying to decided what Pellets to run, I do not run GFO at this time.
Thank You!! Joe
 
just an update

These are working very well. tank is only a few months old but they keep P04 at zero.

We had a power outage for 4 days a few weeks ago. P04 jumped to 0.08 from this. they were back to zero after a week or so. very good results i would say.
 
Interesting! I have been using the BRS pellets and feel like they should be working better then they are. I just may have to give these other pellets a try!. Thanks for the update.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new