Blueberry Sea fan

Massive flow. And Im sorry. Theres no evidence that anyone has kept one successfully in captivity for extend amounts of time..
5 years of research. I would love to be proven wrong. seriously.
 
Massive flow. And Im sorry. Theres no evidence that anyone has kept one successfully in captivity for extend amounts of time..
5 years of research. I would love to be proven wrong. seriously.
Agreed. I have killed several. Any who can keep this in captivity will be awarded the Nobel prize in aquaculture.
 
chuck Norris kept three

am wondering if a single thread can be found of any growing/fragging
 
1477374699707.jpg
 
So this sea fan deteriorated quick after my move. I will never try one again knowing what I know now. Beautiful coral but impossible to keep.
 
So this sea fan deteriorated quick after my move. I will never try one again knowing what I know now. Beautiful coral but impossible to keep.
Sorry dude.
yea absolutely beautiful. It's the one that took me down the long dark path of learning everything I possibly could about water, coral , food, minerals, bacteria and flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new