Bluefish lighting wont turn on anymore

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dustinba
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dustinba

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Messages
250
Reaction score
115
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
07B24708-C924-4AB5-B2F2-573706A5DBE8.png
7FEB9E41-1EF6-4882-A85C-38C5890CBA50.png
07B24708-C924-4AB5-B2F2-573706A5DBE8.png
29AFA142-DB58-490F-96EE-41234ADD7AB8.png
35073614-1A72-4EB7-B208-AE8E52551FB5.png
So I just set these lights up yesterday afternoon and everything was working perfect. Now when I woke up this morning, my day cycle hasn’t booted up yet. I’m not to happy with my first impression of these lights. It says my local location is offline, but I have excellent WiFi connection it says. Which doesn’t make sense. Any help is appreciated.
 
Ok I figured it out and feel dumb. The ramp up starts at 830. I thought by 830 the ramp up was supposed to be complete.
 
You put your password in for your wifi?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new