• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BM NAC-6 for your SWC 120

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriGuy31+
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriGuy31+

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Bubble Magus NAC-6 that I have been running for about a year. It is in perfect condition with no issues. I feel like it is a bit overkill for my 50 gallon tank. I would like to try the SWC 120. Let me know if you have one to trade. Thanks!
 
1195446011100.gif


Let me know what else I need to get this deal done, cash/corals?
 
Have pictures? How much is for sale?

Sent from my EVO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new