• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BNIB Kamoer FX-STP2 WIFI and Apex stuff

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

alindell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 3 brand new in box, never been used Kamoer FX-STP2 wifi continuous duty peristaltic pumps for sale

Also for sale is a Neptune apex Jr classic version. This is the older version controller that has 4 relay outlets. It's good for dosing pumps since the relays can take a low voltage/ amps and be be switched on and off many times over. Comes with aqua bus cords and Neptune temp probe. Never given me issues and is a great little controller for an auto water change system or as a back up for a system. I was using it for bre dosing pumps. $80

$20 extra for a double junction lab grade ph probe. Still working accurately. I just calibrated it using an apex el.

FX-STP2...These are good reliable pumps that can be used for auto water changes, calcium reactor, and kalk reactors or really anything that requires a very tunable slow dose or high dose per minute over a continual period. Warranty still good for a year. Comes with extra tubing, instructions, and extra doser tips to attach to tubing. Easy set up

This is the newest version that can be connected and controlled via wifi. Asking $250 shipped

I turned one on and ran some fresh water through it to check calibration and connectivity.

IMG_20231214_183435.jpg IMG_20231214_183400.jpg IMG_20231214_183352.jpg

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fyi, the kamoer dosing pump is currently on sales at BRS for $263. I just ordered one hence I noticed the prices. Glws

OP
OP
alindell

alindell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well mine is a little cheaper lol. That's why I priced them down. These are the same thing just knock off like another $15

OP
OP
alindell

alindell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump lowest I'll do is $240 shipped. After that I may as well just use them myself. Perfect tool for a calcium reactor or kalk reactor

Eder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take the pump. Sending PM

OP
OP
alindell

alindell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent you a message. Still 1 available BRS sold out! If you want to get one for the New Year, now is the time!!!!

OP
OP
alindell

alindell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently pending, it falls through I'll pm you. I will also do trades for coral or fish. I'm in the springs

David_CO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be in the springs until tomorrow afternoon before I head back up north to my house. If something happens between now and then let me know.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back