Bob’s 180 reborn

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did
 
Jumping back into the hobby after a year off. Honestly I didn't think I was ever coming back but Ive missed it. Not really sure to what level. Im thinking maybe just doing a 100 gallon. We'll see and now saying hello to everyone all over again
 
Everyone always comes back :)

I Still haven't set up the 180 :p Been too busy with work to mess with it. Still planning to go Freshwater (!) on it though. I just need to figure out how I want to do the sump and plumbing on it.
 
Looking forward to seeing how your new tank progresses... and the wrasses you put in it!
 
I do have some updates. I came across an incredible deal on a Red Sea Max S500. First time Ive ever own a Red Sea. I love it. This deal came as a complete set up , fish , corals , lights , everything. It was mostly a softie tank so I gave almost all those corals away. I wanted to take the tank in another direction. Since then I've added 4 wrasses ( Divided , Earle , Pink Margin, Pintail ). Added sps thanks to Mike ( Divingtheworld ) Chalices ( my favorite coral ) few zoa's. The biggest issue I'll face is trying to keep in mind its only 135 gallons. I had 3 tanks the last time around so always had tons of room. This tank will fill up fast. I'll start a separate thread but since its already came built and ready to go it really will be more of a journal of its progress.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new