Bob’s 32 Bio Cube

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2018
Messages
2,223
Reaction score
6,877
Location
Hayward
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In addition to my 200 Marineland Tank I also have my bio cube which I just got a short time ago. Sadly enough it’s in the spot where my 225 used to sit. I wanted a small tank to put my cloves and zoa’s and corals of that nature. This was I could crank up the flow to make the 200 more sps. No mods are being done to this tank so it may seem kinda boring but I’m all about relaxing and just chillin in the garage where it seems I spend most of my down time. This thread will be more pic heavy. One thing I do like is these came with LED’s instead of the crappy pc light the older ones came with
 
B1990526-E6CA-4D65-921B-68BA267F5FDD.jpeg
 
I’m going to add some more Yuma/Ricordia’s thanks to some local club members soon. Also going to add some blue candy canes as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new