BoCoMo's Zoa & Paly Dominated 40

  • Thread starter Thread starter bocomo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks Darwin. It's about time for an upgrade as I am starting to get a little crowded
I was just gonna mention that LOL what a great looking tank!! 40b is my fav tank by far. I have one setup with a 104 gallon sump. I love that rock anemone, I used to have a green and a red and they made a baby which had red tentacles and green body, ended up getting rid of them to make room for zoas but now i miss them.
 
I was just gonna mention that LOL what a great looking tank!! 40b is my fav tank by far. I have one setup with a 104 gallon sump. I love that rock anemone, I used to have a green and a red and they made a baby which had red tentacles and green body, ended up getting rid of them to make room for zoas but now i miss them.

looks great

great looking tank with a very nice collection of corals:)
loving the rockflower nem

Thanks everyonw! I'm thinking I have a little too much rock so when I upgrade I will be looking forward to having more open space (until the corals grow in of course)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new