Bolo Reef

8CF7C985-7E81-452B-91BC-3700504DAEA0.jpeg
8DD4807C-2799-4DE0-A9B8-054E82C62086.jpeg
 
So you moved everything? rockwork?
Yes I moved everything but in parts. First, I moved all the corals and decorations from living stones to the new display, samp left the old one. Then I ordered a new samp and replaced the old one. In terms of time, this all happened for about a month.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new