Bolus dosing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Domi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't understand what you mean by that. I don't want to argue, just watch the video a few more times.

What was bolus again? Oh yes, one of many methods of supplying a reef aquarium with KH.
Incidentally, this method inspired me. I call it bolus drinking! Instead of drinking 5 beers throughout the evening, I now always drink 5 beers at once, then head to the pub. What can I say, the girls are lining up, each one more beautiful than the last. Bolus rocks!

Sorry for the fun, but I'd say the topic is done. Or is there something substantial coming? After all, it's been over a year now...
Yup, it is well done and those of us successfully using it will stay quiet knowing very well how much women dig Bolus.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new