Bonding pair?

MondoLunch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
25
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've had the black clown for about 10 months, and the orange for about 8. They've been buds since the beginning, never fighting at all, and almost always together. Now the black has gotten a little aggressive towards the orange clown, despite being slightly smaller. I always thought the orange would become the female, but it turned out to be the opposite I'm thinking. I'd love to get your alls thoughts on if they're finally sorting out hierarchy or if they're becoming incompatible. I should note, the orange clown is feeding fine, and the black clown isn't trying to keep orange from eating either.
p.s. Sorry for the terrible video quality!
 

Attachments

  • 20220815_183916.mp4
    36.1 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new