Booberry Species ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter coralboi56
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coralboi56

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
260
Reaction score
219
Location
Connecticut Coast
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning a region specific tank and REALLY want a booberry Acro in there, but idk the species of it. If anyone knows, PLEASE comment :)
8524C23C-5BDA-4757-A6D8-79684D269D6D.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new