Boom....Roasted (Reef Edition)

  • Thread starter Thread starter stacksoner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stacksoner

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
810
Reaction score
1,136
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friends had a pretty hilarious time roasting my tank this weekend when we were hanging out. Feel free to post funny things people have said about your tank. Here are the ones I remember:

"Your tank looks like something you'd find in a high school kid's bedroom".

"This blue room could definitely use a few black light posters".

"Is this a new tank?"

"Am I the only one who is disappointed to learn that this "reefer lifestyle" has to do with fish?....(wife raises hand).
 
My friend always gives me a hard time about how much money I spend on my tank. I then lay into him about how much he spends on his Mustang that still doesn't run :P
 
There is so much blue light in here I thought we were playing laser tag.....boom! roasted.
 
When I had a bubble algae infestation I used to get crap about my 'beautiful green carpet' covering all the rocks. They weren't talking about GSP...

Now it's just 'get a bigger tank, they're killing each other.'
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new