• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Borbonius Anthias for sale

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

stevellem

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
21
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large Borbonius anthias for sale that is close to 4” long (I raised him from the size of my thumb). He has never had a problem with disease, eats all foods (frozen, flake, pellets). He has beautiful coloration with large spots and a hint of pink and fins and dorsal spines are in excellent condition 96FF826A-42CB-40A0-ABE1-3077E4FB75E8.jpeg 823E0EB4-A3EA-47A5-9107-36B751B82AF1.jpeg 7B28B679-0B5B-4CA1-9642-49D38C4BCDF1.jpeg (see attached photos). I purchased him years ago for $250 and my asking price is $250. I live in San Francisco and am willing to meet the buyer at a central location. I am not prepared to ship.
 
If u cna get ur lfs to ship for you, pmk
 
Beautiful fish, wish you were in LA ..... GLWS :)
 
NICE! if it were in socal would probably have sold instantly!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new