borrow par meter. ill pay shipping back and forth and small fee for the deed :P

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone mind lending me a par meter dont feel like putting 500 for brs hold then having to wait for it etc etc rather do someone whos got one ill create both labels ship it back you after few days of using it or less. or if your local even better nc

thanks shoot me a pm!

OP
OP
zapbap99

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha. Do you have a local reef club? If not maybe its time to start one. ;)
My only other suggestion is to check with your LFS.
yea we do just no one has one lol

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loan my Apogee 510 out locally, to be honest I have been burned already once. Scummy people ruin good things and I may just stop all together. I’m in the Dallas area if you are close

OP
OP
zapbap99

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loan my Apogee 510 out locally, to be honest I have been burned already once. Scummy people ruin good things and I may just stop all together. I’m in the Dallas area if you are close
not in texas

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you said you don't want to do the deposit BRS asks of for their equipment- if you find someone, I suggest you guys have a contract in place or some type of deposit system. I understand what you're asking, but what happens if the unit breaks? Who pays to replace it and what value do you asign (is it replace with a new unit, a used unit, a prorated version, etc.) This is why it's easier at the local level- you know who you're dealing with and people are usually better about not burning bridges (which is easier if you loan something out over the internet).

OP
OP
zapbap99

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you said you don't want to do the deposit BRS asks of for their equipment- if you find someone, I suggest you guys have a contract in place or some type of deposit system. I understand what you're asking, but what happens if the unit breaks? Who pays to replace it and what value do you asign (is it replace with a new unit, a used unit, a prorated version, etc.) This is why it's easier at the local level- you know who you're dealing with and people are usually better about not burning bridges (which is easier if you loan something out over the internet).
well i agree ofc i mean id pay for a new one if it broke but yea

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back