• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Par Meter Services Delaware County Indiana and Surrounding Counties

Item Price
$40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

BuilderT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2022
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
1,592
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fellow Reefers,
I am considering renting one of BRS' Par meters and would like to offer the use of it to fellow hobbyist while I have it. I plan to keep it for just under a month than return it for the $100 restocking fee. Figured I could recover some of the cost and offer it for $40 per hour of use. This includes my travel time and fuel. I would need to be present to ensure the Par Meter is returned and not damaged during use. If you are located in or around Delaware County Indiana feel free to reach out to me and hopefully we can get something worked out.
Thank you

P.S. If someone offers par meter services around my area for $50 or less let me know!!

This is the par meter I plan to get.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/mq-5...D=6096&indexName=brs_prod_m2_default_products
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new