Boss thats into saltwater

Detroit_306

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
139
Reaction score
4
Location
Macomb, Mi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my boss wants a tank here at work! Its pretty awesome... My thing is what to get I know im gonna need a top as were in a diesel repair shop.. So should I go pico or up to like a nano.. My preference is a 300 gallon in the show room, but one step at a time
 
Oh man. I am unsure if a top will help with all of the fumes. Is the boss planning on putting it into the work area or an office?
 
Well were in the parts department attached to the shop.. I was more concerned with soot, didnt even think of the fumes, maybe if we retrofitted a computer fan to push air out
 
Well were in the parts department attached to the shop.. I was more concerned with soot, didnt even think of the fumes, maybe if we retrofitted a computer fan to push air out
If you push air out, you will also push air in. I do not think a tank will do well. You can try running a lot of carbon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new