Bought a light that needs an app to even turn on

archz714

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
10
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought This light (aquaticlife) from offerup and turns out it can only be used with an app called tt3 connect.

My luck, the app is nonlinear available on the playstore and can't seem to find an option for support

Anyone run into this or should I just take the 15 dollar loss?
 
So I bought This light (aquaticlife) from offerup and turns out it can only be used with an app called tt3 connect.

My luck, the app is nonlinear available on the playstore and can't seem to find an option for support

Anyone run into this or should I just take the 15 dollar loss?
Did you try this one?
1000004444.png


1000004445.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new