Bought used biocube, not sure which model

lukewithcats

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a used biocube a couple days ago. Its missing the part that says what size/type the tank is.

It has the 2x double florescent bulbs and four buttons on the top and a clear window int he back for pump and filter compartment. It was sold to me as a 30 gallon so I do not know if its 29 or 32 or what. Its my first nano tank and ID'ing it will help alot lol

The tank came with an entire spare hood and spare pump but they didnt help me with ID. I need to know so I can see if there are any stands I like.

Let me know if you need anyything from me to ID. Link below should take to pic of tank stuff I got.

https://bit.ly/2Ip3zyz

Scubafrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have the Coralife BioCube 29G. The 29G model is approx. 20.25L x 21.875W x 21.5H.

The Oceanic BioCube preceeded this version and was succeeded by the Coralife LED Biocubes.

Last edited:

Scubafrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like the Coralife BioCube 29G. The 29G model is approx. 20.25L x 21.875W x 21.5H.

The Oceanic BioCube preceded this version and was succeeded by the Coralife LED Biocubes.

This is the 29G version (2 compact florescent and 5 slots for LED bars). The new 32G Biocube is the all LED version. The Coralife Biocube 32G is all LEDs and does not have the rear access hatch.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back