Bounce Eclectus COLONY

Item Price
$2500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

PatientZero

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2010
Messages
178
Reaction score
79
Location
SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m posting this whole 2”x2” tile of bounce Eclectus mushrooms FS. It looks to me like there’s at least 10 of them of varying size. I have had these in my system for over 7 years, which was before I remember seeing any others on the market.

Shopping is included. Located in San Diego CA. No international shipping.

Additional photos available upon request (with serious interest )

Photos with and without polyplab filter, under Radion gen6 and T5 hybrid light. (Blue+)



IMG_1012.jpeg

IMG_1022.jpeg
 
Bump. Lots of messages, no serious offers yet.

Also, tile is 3”x3”

NOT 2” like mentioned above
 
Let me know if it falls through
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new