Bounce ID - Rainbow Yuma?

reefcheese

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
28
Location
Woodstock
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've looked all over and can't really find anything that looks like this. Honestly just looks like some rainbow yuma with some monster bounce. The supplier has their own name for it that didn't seem to exist anywhere else. Posted on mushroom board but no action. it's quiet over there and I'm eager to hear what you guys think about these.
received_1225244004706403.jpeg
received_836117594052363.jpeg
received_1170552227005049.jpeg
 
I proclaim it to be the:
Elusive Holy Grail OG Godzilla Super Rainbow Double Dribble Shltake Bounce Mama
And so it shall be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new