Bounce ID

reefsean03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Messages
187
Reaction score
111
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what bounce mushroom this is?

3DE05013-0CF2-46DB-B2F6-8693F5F98651.jpeg
 
I am bad at this name game for bounce shrooms but a quick search makes me think those are "Godspawn Bounce"?
 
Could be OG. Did you purchase them under any kind of name?
 
Nope the seller didn’t know what it was. And my other OG have a pink skirt
 
Yea the base color can vary wildly with OGs depending on the light and parameters they're in. Were they expensive? Did seller get them as wilds or any info there? They might not be anything if that's the case and you could name them and start your own line of bounce. They're extremely nice and I could see you getting lots of interest in them.
 
Yea the base color can vary wildly with OGs depending on the light and parameters they're in. Were they expensive? Did seller get them as wilds or any info there? They might not be anything if that's the case and you could name them and start your own line of bounce. They're extremely nice and I could see you getting lots of interest in them.
I got them as wilds from someone that imports. But they were fairly cheap
 
Then you name them. Interested in selling one?
 
Then you name them. Interested in selling one?
Hmm gotta think of a name then lol. But yeah i can sell one just not so sure this time of year when it comes to shipping
 
PM me what you're thinking and we'll figure out something
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new