Bounce mushroom show off

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes there very unusual, the bounce bubbles are purple, they have red and green flowers and purple tips/fingers similar to Frankenstein
Inasne bubbles? Does it have a name? When I first started collecting shrooms I won a bid for a huge uranium with massive bubbles for 80 bucks! I had never heard of it at the time and dint realize the value. It ended up coming loose or something. I had so many frags on my sandbed getting ready to tranfer when I got deathly sick so I lost basically all of the high end ones UGGH. I spent 5 k on them but the value was WAY more then that! Ebay auctions that USED to go cheap if you invested the time searching for the right auctions! Anyway, uranium. i am still sick over that! Then about a month ago I lost a 3 inch Og! OMG! I didnt relize it came loose,must have got burrired in sand bed during a heavy vacumming! i now do roll call daily! LOL Do you have any for sale. Looking to replace all my mushroom losses!

OP
OP
Rick's Reviews

Rick's Reviews

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inasne bubbles? Does it have a name? When I first started collecting shrooms I won a bid for a huge uranium with massive bubbles for 80 bucks! I had never heard of it at the time and dint realize the value. It ended up coming loose or something. I had so many frags on my sandbed getting ready to tranfer when I got deathly sick so I lost basically all of the high end ones UGGH. I spent 5 k on them but the value was WAY more then that! Ebay auctions that USED to go cheap if you invested the time searching for the right auctions! Anyway, uranium. i am still sick over that! Then about a month ago I lost a 3 inch Og! OMG! I didnt relize it came loose,must have got burrired in sand bed during a heavy vacumming! i now do roll call daily! LOL Do you have any for sale. Looking to replace all my mushroom losses!
Nothing for 80bucks, I assume your USA.. so delivery will be very expensive.
I guess it depends on your budget, its been highlighted by many that it's definitely not seen in USA but I take that with a pinch of 'instant ocean' salt

ZoaAddiction81

Nems And More Nems
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this considered a bounce I have a bunch of yumas like this but this is the only bubbly one.
IMG_0338.jpeg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am collecting shrooms myself! Ilove them. Anyone have any for sale or trade. I have the brightest fire mushrooms ever much brighter then magic carpets! 3 to 4 inche and down! I als oahve frankenstins almost ready! I have picked up more but still young and looking for even more, high end zoas too. I lost all of my shroom and highend zoa collection last year and I am still sick about it:(

OP
OP
Rick's Reviews

Rick's Reviews

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you loose mushrooms.

Attachments

• IMG20231010185139.jpg
    IMG20231010185139.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 20

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back