• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bounce mushrooms and torch corals

Item Price
80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
Up for sale bounce mushrooms, i don’t know what is the name of this coral , asked already on forums to identify but never received clear answer , price 80$ each . Gold finger torch 50$ a head , I’ve never shipped the corals so local pickup preferred , Des plaines Illinois 60016

IMG_3305.jpeg IMG_3306.jpeg IMG_3307.jpeg
you still have?
 
Do you have any mushroom available? interested in getting one
 
Anyone know how to get in touch with Darakuja? I’m new to the site and looking to see if he stall has an item for sale. Let me know please
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new