Bounces are in the oven!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,874
Reaction score
122,526
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not my oven but a photo from someone I know.

How many of you have some type of bounce mushroom in your reef tank?

1779720636952.jpeg
 
Sadly I never had any but wish I did!
 
Not my oven but a photo from someone I know.

How many of you have some type of bounce mushroom in your reef tank?

1779720636952.jpeg
I don't have a single one.... Prolly cause ur hoarding them all....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new