• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bouncy Bleeding Apple Scoly w/ Yellow

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AviR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2020
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
3,486
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bleeding Apple Scoly with Rare Bubbles forming and rare yellow developing near on the center
Price: remove
Size: 3”

I take my pictures without intense actinic lighting and strive to match the image to the true coloration of the coral.

Very rare haven’t seen this happen before on a normal Scoly besides one from Corals.com which had one or two albeit much larger bubbles.
My tank bounces discosomas like this as well, I suspect bubbles may get larger in different lighting or tank.
20260422_150222_20363E13-8537-4F75-8230-AE39E4436410.png
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
Open to trades! Shoot me offers
 
.
 
Last edited:
Would like to get this moved this week
 
Forgot to mention the yellow developing in the center!
 
Can you post a better picture showing the yellow
 
20260426_143525_2B09579B-D32D-41FD-A9DA-A3D4F735E43D.png


20260426_143525_5A4BF0B9-6C7E-4852-A107-5DD1002E177C.png

Hope that helps
 
.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new