Box O' Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper stuff

Item Price
150.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DSmithZ28

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2016
Messages
411
Reaction score
220
Location
Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Box O' Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper stuff

4 Powerbars - All Outlets Worked when I took them down
1 SLX Module 1 SL2 Module (Salinity) 2 Head units
1 Net Module
1 New Float Module
1 Old Float Module (needs work)
2 Beat up spliced back together temp probes - need replacing - there is a thread on R2R on how to make one.

Tons of cords I have all of the software versions I can email the buyer. SLX module works well but needs to be reformated. SL2 was wonky but works and I think a new ROM flash might solve it. This is an old system and has no guarantees. Powerbars sell for $40 on eBay. Will sell everything SHIPPED (continental US) for $150 OBO It's already all boxed up and ready to go. Rather sell cheaper than separate.



1664829724752.png
 
I am definitely interested, but can not figure out how to direct message. Please contact when possible.

Thanks!

Mike
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new