Boy is that stupid!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter basile
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Glad your critters made it through the night. Amazing what some of these critters can tolerate. I'm with you on diversity. I love all the little life forms that can live in our tanks. :D
 
I really like the style you are going for. More busy bee's you have to get the work done for you like turning the sand bed freeing hydrogen sulfide over time. The critters eat the detritus. Also leaning more then most people well ever need to know about population control of types of out breaks that may happen and what to do about it, when there dip and quarantine didn't work out.
Please post more of your system~ I like it.

This is where i'm at , my build up thread; https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/140843-my-75g-starfire-display-refugium-feeding-gravity-my-150g-starfire-reef-tank-build-up.html

A
ll the details photos and videos. thanks for your interest.


tumblr_m46g6gKn311qeii60o1_400.gif


I write big for my iphone friends
​
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new