BPC Flamethrower Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter fab1971
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
21
Location
new jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
020-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fragged it and while it was trying to heal, my tank experienced an alk spike.
 
Holy moly, I think I'd vomit followed by an episode of crying uncontrollably and then curl up in the fetal position if I lost a colony that nice!
 
lol, no I cut the colony up. Sold and traded a few eyes but what was left died during the alk spike. anything that was healing or too small didn't make it through the spike (lasted several days before I caught it). My tank was spiking at night but I was testing during the day and I was oblivious of the problem until it was too late.
 
Wow I lost my flamethrower and a few others in alk spike as well. Now I run a alk drip.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new