Brackets for Pentair SMART HO 50w UV??

D.WhiteShark

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
1,055
Location
Paso Robles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats anyone using for brackets on the monster of a UV (Pentair SMART High Output 50W) that I just ordered? 30" long, 6" diameter. I saw that neat aquatics makes brackets for the smaller ones but I don't see anything specifically available for this model. Does anyone know how to contact them or anyone that may be able to print some...?
 
Hi,
can you ship to Germany? If so pay for Paypal posible ?
best regards
 
Whats anyone using for brackets on the monster of a UV (Pentair SMART High Output 50W) that I just ordered? 30" long, 6" diameter. I saw that neat aquatics makes brackets for the smaller ones but I don't see anything specifically available for this model. Does anyone know how to contact them or anyone that may be able to print some...?

The new revision 2 unit comes with pretty awesome brackets as well as spacers and mounting hardware. Much better than any options you can buy from third party. I had the same concern when I bought mine so the included brackets were a nice surprise.
 
The new revision 2 unit comes with pretty awesome brackets as well as spacers and mounting hardware. Much better than any options you can buy from third party. I had the same concern when I bought mine so the included brackets were a nice surprise.
Are u saying the pentair 50w comes with brackets?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new