Brain teaser!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter greg0385
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
27
Location
summertown,tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bored at work, so here is a brain teaser! 30 day contract to work 8 hour days for 30 days straight. I will pay you .01(penny) for the entire first day. The 2nd day i will double it to .02(2 pennies) for the entire day. I will continue to double your pay for each day for the 30 days. Do you accept?

Take a guess on what you think your pay will be on the 30th day.
 
Thank you for the brain teaser I love these things

Yes I accept.
$5,368,709.12.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new