Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh really? Last I heard they still were doing d3, they just announced another expansion to d2 on Tuesday that goes live in fall but it’s another $60. Maybe they are rolling d3 into that expansion instead and just keep building d2?
Maybe I misread about D3. Probably was looking at the expansion.I haven't been into Destiny 2 since I no-lifed the campaign the night it released(which happened to be on my week off) and quickly got bored with the serious lack of content and crappy game play. It was a serious let down for me.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I misread about D3. Probably was looking at the expansion.I haven't been into Destiny 2 since I no-lifed the campaign the night it released(which happened to be on my week off) and quickly got bored with the serious lack of content and crappy game play. It was a serious let down for me.
That first campaign was the worst !! Hahaha, I hated that so much. Yea it’s gotten better since then, and even better since the company split. Give it a try again, it’s legit. Do you have PS4?

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That first campaign was the worst !! Hahaha, I hated that so much. Yea it’s gotten better since then, and even better since the company split. Give it a try again, it’s legit. Do you have PS4?
XBOne... hense my anger at the &@#^@%##%@* Sony exclusives.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I used my flip phone since I was I think 16, and was dumb and went for a smart phone like a year ago. What a drain and waste of time, I can’t beliebe how much time people spend on their phones lol.
Sarah! Lol. It’s like humanity’s greatest invention. It’s every encyclopedia ever made, how to videos/guides, communication device, entertainment center, camera, gps, it can save your life, it can be used anywhere in the world and it fits in your pocket. Not everyone is playing candycrush, lol. ;)

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sarah! Lol. It’s like humanity’s greatest invention. It’s every encyclopedia ever made, how to videos/guides, communication device, entertainment center, gps, it can save your life, and it can be used anywhere in the world. Not everyone is playing candycrush, lol. ;)
Greatest, and worst at the same time... Actually, tied for greatest and worst with plastic.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I've been a few times. Bought some live rock from him a few years ago when I set up my 35 cube. Will is pretty cool also. He's in West Columbia over in Lexington county, I know you know EXACTLY where that is... but it's like the other side of the world for me to drive there. No exit off an interstate close so I have to drive thru Columbia to get there. I'm a country boy, used to 2 lane rural roads with little to no traffic. I hate Columbia. Esp driving thru downtown. The good thing about driving a lifted F250, people just move out of your way and automatically give you right of way. Fishy Business is easier to get to if I'm going to drive that far. It's right off I26 on Bush River Rd.
You have it made where you're at as here we have nothing and I mean nothing. There are some stores a little over 2 hours away but they have no clue, so to me it's worth paying the extra and traveling down your way.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have it made where you're at as here we have nothing and I mean nothing. There are some stores a little over 2 hours away but they have no clue, so to me it's worth paying the extra and traveling down your way.

Yea, 3 salt water stores within an hour of the house isnt bad. The scene here isn't all that great, but its here. Enough to keep 3 shops in business in the Columbia area.

I've been to Johnson City before. ETSU for a high school BOA competition. That's Bands of America. Yep, band nerd. Marched the alto saxophone and played alto and bari sax in symphonic band. Nothing but green and mountains up there. And whatever a catamount is, lol.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, 3 salt water stores within an hour of the house isnt bad. The scene here isn't all that great, but its here. Enough to keep 3 shops in business in the Columbia area.

I've been to Johnson City before. ETSU for a high school BOA competition. That's Bands of America. Yep, band nerd. Marched the alto saxophone and played alto and bari sax in symphonic band. Nothing but green and mountains up there. And whatever a catamount is, lol.
I live right behind ETSU so I get awesome internet for streaming. I am on the same fiber they use.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live right behind ETSU so I get awesome internet for streaming. I am on the same fiber they use.
Sweet, they upgraded the internet in my area recently. The best thing available when I moved into my house was 24mb fiber, and various other cable and dsl options. But AT&T just put in new fiber lines and I can upgrade to 1000mb fiber. Going to be a huge upgrade from my 24mb connection.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I used my flip phone since I was I think 16, and was dumb and went for a smart phone like a year ago. What a drain and waste of time, I can’t beliebe how much time people spend on their phones lol.
But you are able to visit with us more than when you had the flip phone. :)

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10-4 good buddy! LOL
Now move that pregnant skateboard out of my way!
With all the talk and conspiracies about regulating this and regulating that... I want a CB in my truck. Not sure where to put the antenna tho. I have the camper shell over the back and don't want one of those huge whips.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one I had on the Trans Am mounted on the inside lip of the trunk. It folded down into the trunk and completely out of sight when I wasn't using the radio. Been about 45 years since I had one, so no idea what all is available for antennas now. :)

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. I live for vacations when i can lose it or leave it on the dresser for days on end! True vacations dont have phones.
This is the reason I love cruises. Customers can't call. Sigh

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ive got two with on 10 min. One is junk the other one is just above junk status. The fist one has some decent hardware. Coral and fish are lacking.

The second one has only fluval led no t5. Decent selection of fish. Very little coral and extremely overpriced. Really only supplements are seachem(platinum dealer). Won't carry LRS since they carry rods. Unless an emergency I travel to collinsville or st Louis

Last edited:

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Robin Haselden antennas have come a long way. Police cars are proof, but...the old school guys that still mount a whip can hear from anywhere.
My first phone was a flip NEXTEL phone. I kept it for a long time.2008 grabbed a blackberry. It was stolen from my work truck and ended up with I phone 4. It was green. Now I'm have a moto g5 plus. Not cheep but not expensive.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back