Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

mkutsch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess who's back from the dead?
Or Austria.
Came home to some sad revelations, folks. While I was away, a storm hit my town and my power was out. Thankfully, it was restored to most people in a half hour. Unfortunately, my house couldn't get power back up because of some weird problem for about a day and a half. Things kinda went south from there.
I was planning on calling my folks on a daily basis, but a deadzone took away that ability. Executive decisions were made by my family while I was away, and I am now without my tank. They thought right, too, because it was pretty much a watery grave after the incident.
On the bright side, I now have more time to practice and study (woohoo...) during this month. Or until finances are in the place that can support the tank I am gonna build.
Oh, also I lost my camera and my phone about a week ago while hiking--my camera being my phone, cause I don't trust myself with cameras.
Morbidity aside, I absolutely loved my time there! Everyone was awesome, and I even got to play one of my favorite pieces, Tchaikovsky's Souvenir de Florence (the sextet, not the quartet), Shubert's Death and the Maiden, and the Debussy Quartet. If any of you have a taste for such music, or interested at all, search these up and listen. They're all awesome... and well worth it, too!
Alrighty then, all this being said, I won't be on R2R nearly as much as before. (Good riddance, eh?;)) I have a lot of practicing ahead cause soon, I'll be preforming hell incarnate.
...Oh, did I say that? Sorry about that. What I meant to say was Bartok's 3rd Quartet.
Anyway, I hope to fill the void (that is my nonexistent tank) with the stories and progresses of all of yours. Cheers!
Now then, enough of my ramblings. See y'all later. :rolleyes:

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look what I got For the new 40breeder. 40lb of dry rock for $40

image.jpg

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha ha, actually I had many great teachers and wonderful experiences - same as you and Brett I bet. Now, how do I get out of this rubber room to do a water change?
Yeah I had some amazing teachers me some that just didn’t teach or care. I hope highschool has more teachers who care lol

mkutsch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be careful about what you wish for, you might just get it!;)
I had some lazy teachers and I had some demanding teachers. I preferred the lazy ones but the demanding ones, I hate to admit, helped..

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a lot of time being whacked with a ruler. I also had some great teachers that I will never forget.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another Catholic school alum here as well, right up until the nuns told mom it was best if I didnt return for 6th grade... apparently they deemed me hopeless ;)

I was shall we say a challenging child.
I was sent to public school as well...

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back