Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Corals.com
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Most of the guys that work here surf as well. Jessie explained to Andrew how they know what waves are going to be worthy.

Corals.com

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
@NY_Caveman You ever been to any aquariums in the tri-state?
Two I really like in CT. Norwalk Aquarium is excellent. Mystic Aquarium is amazing, but almost to RI and pricey. Worth it though. There is a place in RI called Biomes that is a marine learning center. Not much for reefs but tons of fish and local wild life. Petting tanks and a shark petting tank. Some exotic stuff there too.

Musovski

Tangs, Clowns, Butterflies & Softies!
View Badges
Reaction score
Two I really like in CT. Norwalk Aquarium is excellent. Mystic Aquarium is amazing, but almost to RI and pricey. Worth it though. There is a place in RI called Biomes that is a marine learning center. Not much for reefs but tons of fish and local wild life. Petting tanks and a shark petting tank. Some exotic stuff there too.
im going to look into them, i really want to take my parents and brothers out during thanksgiving break

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
im going to look into them, i really want to take my parents and brothers out during thanksgiving break
Norwalk is closest to you and excellent. They have a tank to pet rays and they have an enormous seal tank with scheduled feeding shows.

Musovski

Tangs, Clowns, Butterflies & Softies!
View Badges
Reaction score
Norwalk is closest to you and excellent. They have a tank to pet rays and they have an enormous seal tank with scheduled feeding shows.
ever heard of adventure aquarium?