Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

DiscGolfRob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@DiscGolfRob you could have just gotten the Cliff Notes! Great looking coral score! There really is a ton of knowledge lurking here. Spam pics are always welcome. Now let's see that daughter frag you speak of!
1E1EBE9F-626A-4FDA-B4AE-CAB8BE630F99.jpeg

Thank you! It really would be amazing if our kids were on here, years from now. Here is the daughter frag.

DiscGolfRob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do y'all come to Knoxville?

We have been once, for a wedding. I do work all over the country, and my position allows me to kind of cherry-pick where I want to go. In the past, it’s always been disc golf that’s dictated locations, but now I’m hoping to take some trips to see great reef stores, and reefing friends.

DiscGolfRob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well somebody's got some style!!
My daughter says wow look at those shoes, then she went on about, hearts, earings, glasses, choker, flamingo bag etc.
Pink watch, bracelet, unicorn choker, Bath&Body works hand sanitizer holder too!
She definitely loves to accessorize!

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It definitely is a girl thing hmm. My middle son coordinates all his outfits but he has girls to impress he's 14. My youngest is 12 he knows two things trying to get out of showering and video games.

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It definitely is a girl thing hmm. My middle son coordinates all his outfits but he has girls to impress he's 14. My youngest is 12 he knows two things trying to get out of showering and video games.
My almost 14-year-old rarely coordinates his outfits (we are talking blaze orange shorts and purple striped shirt) and I have to practically force him to shower. My 16 year old is finally starting to look well groomed so-to-speak. They both know everything about video games.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think of the new scape. I scrubbed everything today. Since June the 55 has been getting rodi water for it's water changes. The ha has been slowing down.
IMG_20191117_201117933.jpg
the water change bucket.

YUMMMAAAYYYYHHHHH! ;Drool ;Drool ;Drool ;Drool

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have been once, for a wedding. I do work all over the country, and my position allows me to kind of cherry-pick where I want to go. In the past, it’s always been disc golf that’s dictated locations, but now I’m hoping to take some trips to see great reef stores, and reefing friends.
We have a pretty nice disc golf course in a town called Orangvale, outside of Sacramento, if you are ever out this way.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 45 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back