Yay for more fish poop!
BCE90047-753B-4CE5-954A-0B59C38E9A6E.jpeg

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is purely anecdotal but I think a once weekly microbacter 7 dose has done the trick for cyano, or at least enough to not worry about it.

I haven’t cleaned the glass in a while so excuse the pictures but you can see where the cyano spots have turned clear.

It’s pretty easy to differentiate between Dino and cyano. If it’s got that bright red/purple color and spreads horizontally then it’s cyano.

Dino is stringy immediately once it blooms and will push a ton of strands upwards as soon as it starts.

A week ago:
44A6E44A-6073-422F-AC74-39DE9CD4BD49.jpeg

This morning:
06DDB48C-B645-4A21-B885-50873BBFF862.jpeg
I've heard that more than once on R2R, seems to be pretty good for stability. I may just go that route for the cyano with my WCs.

Alright who here's a gamer?
I am, me me me LOL

I compete locally for super smash bros melee.
I spent half my teenage years playing that game until my eyes bled. Still a great game, classic!!

WAYYY old school Command and Conquer
Battlefield 3,4 and 5
Thinking about COD
I'm a FPS kinda guy
Hey me too, I just have time to play Destiny 2 now.

battlefield 3 and 4 im all in with you! As for the new CoD its actually not that bad.

this is the link to my pc build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sJ2v3t
Good lookin rig.
Here's a shot of my pc I built almost 4 years ago now.

And Hi y'all just got caught up kinda, skipped 2 or 3 pages from this afternoon in the middle there.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I skipped through all of the gaming posts. I think the last game I played was Space Invaders in a bar and I sucked at that. Ha!

I may have mentioned this before, but when I was a Pizza Hut store manager in 1973 (I was 19) we got the first Pong table in town. I had to listen to that sound all day long- set on beginners level. To this day that sound will trigger an involuntary blurting out of a curse word - beginning with F. :)

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard that more than once on R2R, seems to be pretty good for stability. I may just go that route for the cyano with my WCs.

I am, me me me LOL

I spent half my teenage years playing that game until my eyes bled. Still a great game, classic!!

Good lookin rig.

And Hi y'all just got caught up kinda, skipped 2 or 3 pages from this afternoon in the middle there.
sweet build. that GTX was a monster

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am, me me me LOL

Good lookin rig.

sweet build. that GTX was a monster

My how the times have changed lol
20191202_191749.jpg

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@JoshH how in the world did I miss that you played the original C&C??!!

my first love...and then I got red alert with the expansion packs, there was a code you could put in that unlocked the you vs. mutant ant levels. Was that the greatest game ever? I don’t know. But I’ve never seen the greatest game ever + command and conquer in the same room together...

REINFORCEMENTS HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They come in multiple different colors.
My goal is to make my current 28g my frag tank. From everything I’ve seen and read, there’s no way I’m going to grow corals faster than with this metal halide and constant feedings. Gonna need something significantly larger before long lol, I like colonies! But frag racks on the walls would really up my available real estate...and that’s where lots of flow is.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I skipped through all of the gaming posts. I think the last game I played was Space Invaders in a bar and I sucked at that. Ha!

I may have mentioned this before, but when I was a Pizza Hut store manager in 1973 (I was 19) we got the first Pong table in town. I had to listen to that sound all day long- set on beginners level. To this day that sound will trigger an involuntary blurting out of a curse word - beginning with F. :)
Couldn’t resist. I had it on my phone already, LOL
DA5063CB-6FCC-4721-A4A2-975170E96672.gif

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My goal is to make my current 28g my frag tank. From everything I’ve seen and read, there’s no way I’m going to grow corals faster than with this metal halide and constant feedings. Gonna need something significantly larger before long lol, I like colonies! But frag racks on the walls would really up my available real estate...and that’s where lots of flow is.

Tell me about it smh.

Everything is impossible with this little rink a dink tank.

I still love it.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(December 2 I try to keep my self very busy. Thank you guys for the distraction but sometime you are just reminded of events. You just can't escape them. In the quite times just you and thoughts. Good and bad but mostly the good.
Since I think of you guys as family I willing to share. Substitute 23 for 24. )

They say time heals all wounds. The truth is that it heals but leaves a scar.
Some will fade away and leave a fleeting memory. Others the scar is rubbed and hurts.

For my siblings and I the scar goes back 23 yrs. The day started like any other Saturday. I don't remember most of it for it was an ordinary day. My mom called for the house she cleaned and I asked her to pick up a 2 liter of Mt Dew. Next thing I remember is a flashlight shining in the windows. I grabbed a baseball bat and greeted the owner of the flashlight with a raised ball bat.

The owner was a police officer looking for my grandparents. A very short time later same police man couldn't find them and showed back up at our house. This time directions were given to my aunt and uncles.

Next the whole house was filled with family and they informing us that mom was killed in a car accident.
My brother Shane needed to be picked up at a friends house. I had to ride with grandpa and show him the way. Shane collapsed and got in the car.

When we got back to house I ran into the church campgrounds. Somebody tried to case me but gave up. I came back that's where the memory goes fuzzy.

Wounds heal but leave scars. Certain times the ache is there and runs deep other times it's just a scar. Today it runs deep 23 yrs ago we lost mom. One moment and all your left with is before and after.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back